Business Proposal Software
Writing sales proposals for your business is tough. That’s why we’ve created easy-to-use business proposal software. Create, deliver, and track your proposals in minutes, then seal the deal with built-in eSignatures and payments.
Best proposal software ever!
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
Having a prospect ask for a proposal is music to the ears of any salesperson. Hearing this from a prospect means you’re getting closer to making a sale. A proposal is your chance to clearly and persuasively explain why your prospect needs your product or service, and why they should choose you over the competition. If the idea of producing a proposal makes you nervous, you’re not alone and it’s time to improve your process.
One approach to improving your proposal process is using business proposal software. This technology automates the tedious and time-consuming aspects of proposal production. Many also provide templates and graphic design capabilities, making it easy to give your proposals a professional, appealing look. The result is a smoother, faster, less labor-intensive proposal process, and higher-quality deliverables that are more likely to convince your prospect to buy.
If you produce a lot of proposals, business proposal software is a wise investment. The only question is, which one? There is an overwhelming amount of solutions on the market. Just google “proposal software” and you’ll see what we mean! So how do you choose the one that’s best for you?
It’s actually a pretty simple process:
- Gather everyone in your organization involved in producing proposals and ask for their input. What would improve the process for them? Make a prioritized list of capabilities.
- Do your research. Learn what the best proposal software of 2020 is capable of so you don’t accidentally settle for anything less.
- Sign up for free trials of your shortlist of products.
- Test each software and generate a list of pros and cons for each one.
By the time you complete these steps, you should have a clear idea of which solution fits your organization best, and be able to choose with confidence.
Sales Proposal Software
If you’re an organization without a dedicated proposal department, chances are your salesforce is doing their own proposals. In that case, the tool that will work best for you is one that automates many parts of the process your salespeople are already using—like copying and pasting content and adapting previous proposals to new prospects. You’ll want to avoid software with too many features or that is difficult to use without extensive training.
You need software that speaks your team’s language. There are solutions designed expressly for specific industries: IT, law, construction, and insurance proposal software—to name just a few. There are small business proposal software and tools tailored to the needs of large enterprises and government contractors. There is also proposal software made to be used by specific departments within companies. It makes sense to choose a proposal software geared toward general business to avoid being locked into templates that don’t fit your needs. Proposable includes both general and industry-specific templates, giving you the best of both worlds.
Proposable is designed with sales teams in mind. Because salespeople are tasked with proposal writing when there’s no one else to do it, and because time spent working on proposals is time taken away from selling, they tend to need the most help. Proposable is easy and intuitive to use, with drag and drop functionality, and ready-to-use, professionally designed templates and graphics. We provide libraries where content, including past proposals, can be stored and easily located for reuse. It even offers the ability to insert merge codes to quickly customize existing content to a new prospect.
When your entire sales team is using the same proposal content and templates, every proposal leverages and builds your company’s brand. Sales proposal software lets you create customized templates using your own logos, fonts, color palettes, and images. This ensures every proposal leaving your office carries a consistent message to the market—without your salespeople having to worry about style guides and RGB codes.
Free Online Proposal Template
Proposal writing is an art, as anyone who does it for a living will tell you. It’s also a science though. Not everyone can be a professional proposal writer, but, with the right ingredients and tools, anyone can create an effective proposal. This is the logic behind free online proposal templates. These downloadable templates usually include a cover page, a place for a title and your contact information, and section headers that may or may not apply to the proposal you want to write.
While free online proposal templates can be a great starting point, they offer minimal guidance—mainly in the form of generic section headers. Good proposal software, on the other hand, offers customizable interactive templates. In addition to including key sections such as About Us, The Team, Pricing/Estimates, Terms and Conditions, and Signature Page, these templates make it easy for any user to produce a high-quality proposal by guiding and reminding them to include key information like:
- A thorough description of your company’s solution
- Key benefits of doing business with your company
- Details of your experience that reinforce your qualifications and credibility
- Graphic or video samples of your work
- Targeted language specific to your prospective client
Proposable has one of the largest collections of available proposal templates of any solution, with a wide range of templates for different industries. Proposable templates can also be customized to support your branding efforts by including your company’s logo, colors and fonts.
Small Business Proposal Template
When selecting a business proposal template or proposal generator, it’s important to know what today’s best tools are capable of. A best-in-class free online business proposal generator should enable you to do all of the following and more:
- Create and maintain libraries of proposal content in one easy-to-access place
- Drag and drop text-based content and graphics into a professional-looking template
- Choose from a variety of proposal templates including both generic and industry-specific designs
- Collaborate with multiple team members in real-time
- Set permissions for viewing and editing proposals
- Copy existing proposals and modify them to create a new proposal
- Edit proposal content
- Add video and rich media elements
- Seamlessly sync the system with your CRM
- Send your proposal to your prospect with the click of a button
- Use built-in e-signature and information collection tools
- Track your proposal to see who opens it, when, and how long they spend reading it
- Generate proposal analytics and present them in an easy-to-understand visual format
- Improve the sales experience for the client and add to your revenue through an increase in proposal wins