Looking for the best Qwilr alternative? Proposable is a great choice, with an intuitive interface, electronic signatures, and flexible team features. Join the thousands of companies who use Proposable to simplify their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is Qwilr?
Qwilr is a proposal generation SaaS tool that lets users create beautiful contracts, proposals, and quotes with a few simple steps. Founded by Mark Tanner and Dylan Baskind in May 2014, Qwilr is headquartered in Redfern, New South Wales, Australia.
Qwirl claims to be a perfect tool for businesses of any size. It markets itself as the best document management tool for teams, individuals, and organizations. While their claims are admirable, the lack of a niche target market dilutes the value they bring to an extent. Their template library allows users to customize and reimagine their old proposal formats to make them more visually appealing in a more website-like format.
Qwilr allows users to generate proposals and quotes on their editing platform and send it to prospective clients within minutes. They also feature social media linking options for certain types of Qwilr pages. Their editing platform is designed to help users stay consistent and on-brand. The customizable blocks allow users to mix and match, and save and reuse. Documents can be protected passwords, time limits, and view limits, which brings new layers of security to the generation process. If a user shares a wrong proposal with a prospect or shares it with the wrong person, the situation can be remedied easily with a few clicks – taking the user back to the draft screen.
Qwilr boasts of big-time clients like Dropbox, Zillow, and Deloitte. Qwilr has raised about $1.6 million in funding so far. For many businesses though, a better Qwilr alternative is Proposable.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the best Qwilr alternatives due to Proposable’s more advanced team features and a more focused approach on streamlining not only the proposal itself, but the entire proposal lifecycle.
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2020,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Qwilr alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Qwilr? Well, many companies that have switched to Proposable appreciate Proposable’s more intuitive interface, more flexible team features like “Manager Approval”, and Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for larger customer needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.