Quote Roller Alternative
Looking for the best Quote Roller alternative? Proposable is an easy choice, with an intuitive interface, electronic signatures, and payment collection. Join the thousands of companies who use Proposable to simplify their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is Quote Roller?
This software as a service model company was founded in 2011 by a small team of 5 in Belarus. Currently, Mikita Mikado acts as the CEO and co-founder, while Sergey Barysuik acts as the CTO and co-founder. Quote Roller is an app that is no longer supported as the founders have moved on to create Pandadoc, which is more of a general-purpose document management software. Since Quote Roller is not being actively developed any more, many of their original users are looking at alternatives.
Quote Roller quickly gained popularity, with thousands of users enrolling for the software within two years of its creation. This SaaS model service is a powerful platform to generate detailed proposals to highlight business offerings and features. While documentation generation was Quote Roller’s strong suite, many users are left trying to find a suitable product that is laser-focused on solving the pain-points in the proposal process.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the best Quote Roller alternatives due to Proposable’s more advanced features and a more focused approach on the proposal lifecycle.
Quote Roller Competitor
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2020,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Quote Roller alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Quote Roller? Well, many companies that have switched to Proposable have appreciated Proposable’s more intuitive and easy-to-use interface, a lower cost per user, and Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for customer needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.