Looking for the best Proposify alternative? Proposable is an easy choice, with an intuitive interface, electronic signatures, and payment collection. Join the thousands of companies who have switched to Proposable to simplify their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is Proposify?
Developed as early as 2013, Proposify was founded by Kyle Racki and Kevin Springer. A lifelong designer and a sales veteran by profession, respectively, Kyle and Kevin were tired of the laborious manual process of proposal documentation. After several long hours of toiling over Word docs and inefficient collaborations, they came up with an idea for a SaaS proposal model. Currently, Proposify employs about 70 people and claims over 5,000 customers.
With pricing options like the ‘Tall Plan’ for $19, (includes 5 active proposals, 3 maximum users, interactive quoting, content library, notification and metrics, and online signatures) Proposify is turning into an industry leader in the current document automation market.
Proposify is all about eliminating bottlenecks, creating efficiency, and reducing friction in the proposal process. Interactive fee tables allow users to customize pricing options, fees, taxes, and discounts. This lets sales prospects pick the desired deal, which not only reduces the back and forth required to close, but also increases up-sells. Sales reps are empowered with a central repository of pre-approved product descriptions, case studies, fees sections, and licensed images.
Proposify is mainly focused on features that cater to the smaller “Agency” type customer and the many who don’t fit their ideal target are looking for the best Proposify alternative that’s right for them.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the best Proposify alternatives due to Proposable’s more advanced features for larger teams and a more focused approach on the proposal lifecycle.
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2019,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Proposify alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Proposify? Well, many of the companies that have switched to Proposable have appreciated Proposable’s more intuitive and easy-to-use interface, more flexibility for larger teams, and Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for larger customers’ needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.