Looking for the best PandaDoc alternative? Proposable is an easy choice, with an intuitive interface, electronic signatures, and payment collection. Join the thousands of companies who use Proposable to simplify their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is PandaDoc?
Founded in 2013 by Mikita Mikado and Sergey Barysuik, Pandadoc is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The popular document automation software company also has offices in Minsk, Belarus, and St. Petersburg, Russia.
Pandadoc allows users to create professional-looking proposals and quotes with customizable templates – on-brand colors, themes and other personalization options. Reviews, testimonials and customer opinion can be added to documents with a few clicks. Accurate deal data from existing CRM setups can be added as well. Quote creation is made simpler with dynamic pricing tables and product catalogs.
Pandadoc’s online document builder offers clients a one-stop-shop for all documentation – reducing the hassle of cross-team collaboration for deal negotiations. Clients of Pandadoc customers can seamlessly e-sign all proposals and contracts with a few clicks across any device.
The real-time tracking feature by Pandadoc allows clients to track their proposals effectively. The client interaction with the contract/ proposal document can be easily monitored – and customers receive email notifications about the time and stage of completion. The advanced reporting feature allows for the leverage of performance metrics. Internal communication can be easily streamlined using Pandadoc’s approval workflows. Pandadoc also allows for seamless out-of-the-box integration with several reputed CRMs and payment gateways.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the best Pandadoc alternatives due to Proposable’s lower cost per user and a more focused approach on the proposal lifecycle.
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2019,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Pandadoc alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Pandadoc? Well, many companies that have switched to Proposable have appreciated Proposable’s more intuitive and easy-to-use interface, a lower cost per user, and Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for customer needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.