Contract Templates > Contract Agreement
When you need to finalize a contract quickly, you can start with our fillable contract agreement template and customize for your needs. This contract agreement includes starter contractual language that you can easily customize for your use-case. Deliver this agreement and get it signed in minutes with built-in eSignatures.
Best proposal software ever!
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
A contract agreement is a document between two (or more) parties. It is used to outline the respective responsibilities of each party involved and details the payment that will be exchanged for services or products. A contract agreement can be verbal, but in a majority of situations, such an agreement will be in a legal physical document. A contract agreement should include the names and addresses of those involved, a detailed list of responsibilities, all relevant payment information, and any clauses or revisions.
There are a variety of ways a business could use a simple contract agreement in real life. These include:
- A contract agreement for construction work or services for a one-off project
- A contract agreement letter between the employer and newly-hired employee
- A release of liability contract agreement
- A contract agreement letter between two parties
- A contract agreement letter for payment for services or products
There’s quite a bit of information that goes into a contract agreement, so using an example of a simple contract agreement is key to writing one that is relevant and highly organized. Proposable offers a simple contract agreement DOC or PDF template you can use to create excellent and thorough contract agreements.
Company Introduction Letter
A company introduction letter is slightly different than an introduction letter one would write for themselves. A contract introduction letter is used to introduce a company to a client or a second company. Usually, such a letter will detail all of the essential services of the company, as well as how the second party involved with benefit from the partnership.
There are a couple of differences in what should be included in a company introduction letter. A company profile introduction sample would include most of the following:
- An eye-catching and attention-grabber opener.
- An introduction that acknowledges the company and the client briefly.
- Details about what exactly the company writing can do for the third party in terms of services, aid, products, work, etc.
- A closing that summarizes the details of the letter.
- Contact information.
- A sign-off from the company as well as the CEO or another relevant figure.
Your letter should be fairly short and the sample one-page length as a self introduction letter. It should also be much more to-the-point than a self-introduction letter.
Proposable makes it easy to quickly create your own company introduction letter with the use of company introduction letter sample DOC files and company introduction letter sample PDF files. If you need a sample company introduction letter to clients PDF, Proposable has the right templates for you. Fillable, printable, and signable.
How to Write an Agreement Letter
An agreement letter should accompany a contract agreement. While a contract will outline more details of the agreement and include all legal terms, a payment agreement letter or service agreement letter will often be used as a “cover letter” for the contract. This simply breaks down the information in the contract a bit more, and will also include contact information and notes of gratitude for doing business. A money agreement between two parties or a mutual agreement between two parties in the context of business should always include an agreement letter.
If you’re interested to know how to write an agreement letter, it’s actually quite easy. Simply include the following:
- Names of relevant parties and contact information
- A brief but structured outline of all contract conditions
- Details of expectations and responsibilities between the two parties
- Details about the project or offer for employment
- A closing that includes a “thank you” for doing business
- A sign-off from the letter writer
If you need a printable service agreement, you’re in luck. Proposable has a sample agreement between two parties PDF template available, as well as a free payment agreement template between two parties. There’s no need to draft a simple professional services agreement on your own. A template can really help.