Looking for the best Bidsketch alternative? Proposable is an easy choice, with an intuitive interface, great team features, electronic signatures, and simple payment collection. Join the thousands of companies who use Proposable to supercharge their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is Bidsketch?
Originally founded in South Florida as a one-person company, Bidsketch has come a long way. It is a proposal management solution that assists businesses and freelancers with custom template creation, signature capture, and approval workflow. Ruben, the founder, bootstrapped Bidsketch for several years before onboarding advisors and investors. Ruben, a professional software developer by profession, has years of experience in building enterprise software applications. Bidsketch currently has notable advisors like Rob Walling, Noah Kagan, and Peldi Guilizzioni. They claim to have about 2,000 paying customers.
Bidsketch features an easy drag and drop platform that allows users to create persuasive proposals in a matter of minutes. Sales proposals can be signed by clients and customers on the go with e-signature feature. Bidsketch allows users to export to a PDF format. This service is perfect for sales reps, sales teams, and business development professionals looking to close deals as quickly as possible. User clients get a custom landing page, with beautiful, aesthetic proposal templates – serving to impress. Web-based analytics allows users to track what clients do exactly with the received proposals. This allows users to streamline the proposal/ contract format to suit client needs, and also schedule follow-up calls or meetings. Revenue streams can be increased with the internal upselling mechanism. Bidsketch allows integration of crowd-favorite apps and tools like Zapier, Salesforce, and Harvest.
A strong Bidsketch alternative in the market currently is Proposable.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the best Bidsketch alternatives due to Proposable’s more advanced team features and a more focused approach on simplifying the entire proposal lifecycle.
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2020,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Bidsketch alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Bidsketch? Well, many companies that have switched to Proposable have appreciated Proposable’s more intuitive and easy-to-use interface, better features for teams, like manager approval, and role-based permissions, as well as Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for larger customers’ needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.