Better Proposals Alternative
Looking for the top Better Proposals alternative? Proposable is an easy choice, with an intuitive interface, electronic signatures, and payment collection. Join the thousands of companies who have switched to Proposable to simplify their proposal process – It’s free to try!
Proposal quality and prospect responses are sky-high!
As a sales manager, I love the Team Stats feature which gives me important real-time info and fosters competition among our sales team.“
Best proposal software ever!
Quotes never looked better!
The modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
Makes it easy to win more business.
My Favorite Sales Tool.
Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.
Smart, reliable, and constantly improving.
What Is Better Proposals?
With Adam Hempenstall as the CEO and Sabrina Barron as the CTO, Better Proposals is headquartered in London, England. Better proposals claims to have over 8,000 paying customers.
Better Proposals aim to make never-ending sales processes easier for everybody involved. The platform allows users to create high-impact, aesthetically pleasing proposals in a matter of minutes. Better proposals understand that making a good impression is a huge part of closing a sale. They have a cover design marketplace from which users can pick a suitable option – one that aligns with their brand image. Better Proposals also lets users design their own customized cover design as well. They offer the typical customizable proposal template that allows users to add a personalized touch to the generated proposals. Content like brand logos, images, introductory videos, infographics, etc. can be added and deleted from proposals as the user requires.
User clients receive a streamlined proposal which contains integrated payment features and e-signature options. If everything goes well, the potential client can sign a legally binding terms and conditions document and pay a deposit to the user’s account within a matter of minutes.
Better Proposals offer a 14-day free trial to all users. However, a more powerful, feature-packed Better Proposals alternative on the market is Proposable.
When it comes to similar products, Proposable is widely known as one of the top Better Proposals alternatives due to Proposable’s better team features, more traditional “page-based” layouts, and a more focused approach streamlining the entire proposal lifecycle.
Better Proposals Competitor
Don’t Take it From Us
Named in G2 Crowd’s database of “Best Proposal Software 2018”—and then again—”Best Proposal Software 2020,” Proposable offers all of these features and more. When considering which Better Proposals alternative is right for your organization, be sure to consider the size of your team, how frequently you’re sending proposals, and the steps in the proposal process that you’ve identified you need to be more efficient.
What makes Proposable a such a great alternative to Better Proposals? Well, many companies that have switched to Proposable have appreciated Proposable’s more intuitive and easy-to-use interface, a lower cost per user, and Proposable’s ability to create custom solutions for larger customers’ needs.
Here’s a list of some of the great features you get with Proposable:
- Drag-and-Drop Proposal Builder Interface: You can drag-and-drop elements into your proposals, including images, logos, text fields, checklists, selection boxes, dropdown menus, smart text-entry fields, and signature fields. Make your proposal as simple or as design-intensive as you want in minutes. No degree in graphic design required.
- Proposal Template Vault: Once your proposal template is designed, it is stored in a cloud-based vault. The proposal can be recalled and sent to your prospective client with a click of a single button, across all devices.
- Discard, Merge, and Find-And-Replace: Merge, modify, and meld your templates into a customized proposal with a few easy clicks.
- Pricing Catalog: A cloud-based database allows you to build proposals from an a-la-carte menu of pre-priced options and extras.
- Payment Collection: Ability to collect payments within your proposals using Stripe™
- Sales Content Library: Easily organize and distribute all of the sales content you’ve created. Stop relying on yourself or team members to write new content for each proposal.
- Flexible Estimates: Easily piece together estimates from a set menu of prices or change prices whenever you need to. Some proposal generators can even produce estimates in foreign currencies.
- Collaboration: Share proposals with your team and get real-time input from decision-makers.
- Built-In eSignatures: Allow clients to easily, paperlessly sign documents from their PC or smartphone, certifying an agreement that will stand up to legal scrutiny.
- Integration: Easily use your proposal generator in conjunction with the software you already use, including Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, Capsule, Highrise, and more.
- Tracking and Analytics: Monitor the status of each proposal in real-time, at every stage, from a unified proposal dashboard.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get notified by email, text, or desktop notification when a prospect takes any action on a proposal.
- Video and Rich-Media Capability: Wow your clients and stand above the pack with engaging video and animated content in your proposal.